Convenience and High Quality Nutrition just got Affordable!
Our customers talked, and we listened! We hear you love GORP, but have to hide it from your kids and spouse because you want to keep it all for yourself (we get it!) - so we want to make it affordable for you to share with everyone!
This one bag of GORP will make you 25 bars for around $1.00 per bar!
We've sourced the same best ingredients as our GORP Bar, and we've measured and packaged them for you! All you need is 15 minutes, a few ingredients, a rolling pin and cookie pan - then Mix It Up! As long as you have Peanut Butter & Honey in your house, you'll have what you need to make these 'Do It Yourself' GORP Bars!
Customize the recipe to suit your needs! Use the traditional recipe on the back of our bag OR switch it up! Need lower sugar content? Skip the brown rice syrup, and more PB. Want to go vegan? Replace honey with maple syrup or a vegan replacement your choice! The possibilities are endless!
1. Dump entire bag of Ready Mix into a big bowl
2. Heat the wet ingredients in a pot on the stove until it it is easy to pour -- 1c honey / 1/2c natural Peanut Butter / 1/2c brown rice syrup (or more honey or all fruit jam) / 2 tbsp molasses (can omit)
3. Pour liquids into energy bar mix and stir with wooden spoon until well blended.
4. Pour contents of bowl onto an 11" x 17" baking sheet with sides + roll, roll, roll with a rolling pin!
5. Cool in refrigerator for about 20 minutes and cut into 2" x 3.5" bars.
6. Put bars back in the resealable bag and store in the refrigerator!
Ginger Snap & Apple is the perfect pairing with your morning coffee or even your afternoon pumpkin spice smoothie! This bar tastes warm, spicy and - while we'd like to say it has a 'hint' of ginger, it has more of a polite punch in the face of ginger and nutmeg awesomeness! Hi-Ya!! *insert ninja punch here* We skipped the almonds for this recipe and opted for their cousin, the melt in your mouth Pecan.
More recipes coming soon!
Ingredients: Rolled oats, Honey, Brown Rice Syrup, Hulled hemp seed, Pecans, Rice protein crisps (rice protein concentrate, rice flour), Peanut butter, Ground flax seed, Sunflower seeds, Partially defatted peanut flour, Apples, Whole grain brown rice protein concentrate, Molasses, Dried coconut, Pea fibre, Ginger, Spices